OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Holodeck



It's a beautiful garden, but maybe one day I will move a rock, and discover, to my delightful satisifaction, the grid of a Holodeck. A remotely-controlled robotic device, where the user actually believes that he is in that enviroment.

Sure the peaceful plants are welcome, but this class-M Planet forest also contains, some set-backs.

My guide book says For he shall give His angels charge over thee! But they are a part of the 'safty protocol's'. Did I remember to turn them on, before engaging the program?

I have been on this planet many years, my linear memory crystals have been these last few years thinning out.

Perhaps one day, I will find myself again, standing on the grid, where my new mother, will soon, give birth to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment